The Center for Biomedical Image Computing and Analytics (CBICA) will continue its seed grant program this year and will award 2-3 one-year seed grants, of $50,000 each, aiming to foster collaborations among the center's faculty as well as collaboration between CBICA faculty and other Penn faculty, on projects relevant to the center's scope. The exact proposal format will be announced soon on cbica's web site (http://www.cbica.upenn.edu), but it is expected to be a 2-page proposal format.
Please send all forms to Amanda Shacklett (Amanda.Shacklett@uphs.upenn.edu).
- March 1: Submission of pre-application materials: Title, Names of PI, affiliation, keywords, two line summary
- March 15: Final date for submission
- June 15: Announcement of awards
- July 1: Award start date
- Intent form: CBICA_intent_form.rtf
- Application form: CBICA_Application.doc
- Budget template: CBICA_template_budget.xls
|Flexible Nonlinear Modeling of Normal and Abnormal Neurodevelopment in Adolescence||Theodore D. Satterthwaite
Russell T. Shinohara
|Linked Structure-Function Predictors of Frontotemporal Dementia Pathology||Danielle S. Bassett